TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ALL SALES ARE FINAL FROM IMMEDIATE MOMENT OF PURCHASE.
Clients must follow the official RAUS RETURN POLICY as stated here below:
– WRITTEN REQUEST FOR AUTHORISATION.
– THE ITEM HAS NOT BEEN WORN OR OPENED.
Due to the nature of tailored made to order products, all made to order product sales are final.
Products can take up to 6 weeks to be dispatched because of the bespoke nature of the product.
Please email us for any requests concerning delivery time.
Clients must contact email@example.com with a written request to return the item(s) within 5 days from the date of order. The written request must include the Item Code Number(s) of the item(s) to be returned and the compensation for the return: refund, size exchange or colour exchange.
– CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITH RETURN AUTHORISATION NUMBER: Once the written request is received, firstname.lastname@example.org will send a written confirmation to the Client including the RETURN AUTHORISATION NUMBER. Clients must write this RETURN AUTHORISATION NUMBER externally on the box.
– ORIGINAL CONDITION: The returned item(s) must be in the same condition in which it was originally sent and packaged in an orderly fashion.
– 5 DAYS: The return of the unused item(s) must reach RAUS within 5 days of the written confirmation from – All the returns should be authorised before requesting a return and sent tracked. The cost of returning an item will not be covered by RAUS.
PLEASE REFER TO SPECIFIC SHIPPING INFORMATION LOCATED ON EACH PRODUCT DESCRIPTION.
CUSTOMERS BEAR THE RISKS OF DAMAGE AND LOSS ONCE PRODUCTS AND ORDERS HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED BY RAUS. DELIVERY IS DEEMED COMPLETE AND TITLE TO THE PRODUCTS PASSES TO YOU UPON ACCEPTANCE OF SHIPMENT BY A COMMON CARRIER.
– DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE: In the case of defective merchandise, or an error in the order on the part of RAUS Clients must follow the instructions above.RAUS reserves the right to request photographic support for returns regarding defective merchandise before authorising the return and the eventual charges for the shipment and import fees.
RAUS reserves the right to refuse unauthorised returns.
RAUS will NOT accept any items that have been worn, washed or altered for any reason.
RAUS reserves the right to INSPECT returned merchandise and assess re-stocking fees depending on the state of the returned merchandise.
– FORCE MAJEURE:
RAUS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE CAUSED BY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL.
IF ANY PROVISION OF THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE IS DETERMINED TO BE INVALID, ILLEGAL OR UNENFORCEABLE, THE REMAINING PROVISIONS OF THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE REMAIN IN FULL FORCE TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW